Unlock the possibilities of your next treasure hunting experience with the Nokta FORS Relic Metal Detector! Built on the famous FORS platform, the FORS Relic offers new features and unbelievable unmasking capabilities for relic as well as coin,jewellery and even nugget hunting. Operating at a very sensitive frequency of 19kHz, the FORS Relic features 6 search modes, iMASK (Intelligent Masking) for challenging soils, Tone Break and adjustable Iron Volume.
6 SEARCH MODES:
– With the General Search (GEN) Mode, the FORS Relic penetrates deep into the ground to detect all kinds of targets with a modulated tone response.
– The Discrimination (DI2) Mode provides two tones of discrimination for clean fields without a whole lot of trash. – Swift (SWT) Mode is a two tone disc mode designed for detecting in areas with a high density of targets or challenging soil types like goldfield mining camps. It is perfect for coin hunting in that it has faster target detection and recovery speed.
– DI3 (3-tone) discrimination mode is ideal for hunting coins among modern trash, with three separate tones for more differentiation between target types.
– The FORS Relic also includes a mode specifically for relics and general deeper detection called Deep (DEP) Mode. – Conductive Ground (COG) mode is programmed specifically for detecting in conductive ground such as high salt soils, wet beach sand, inland salt lakes etc. The best part of the COG mode is that it does not respond to ferrous targets and cancels the ground with ease.
What really sets the FORS Relic apart is its superior discrimination ability that its competitors simply cannot match. It can locate coins and relics among the trashiest sites and even sweep through high iron contamination areas that would otherwise be missed by other detectors. With two search coils included as standard, this is an extremely versatile unit that can be used for a number of applications, from coin detecting, relic hunting, gold prospecting, beach and industrial uses.
INCLUDES TWO COILS AS STANDARD:
– The 11×7″ Double D coil provides greater ground coverage and depth on larger targets, and its open design is perfectly suited for hunting around shallow water.
– The 5″ Double D coil offers enhanced sensitivity and unmasking ability, and perfect for rocky or cluttered terrains.
· 6 Search Modes
· Adjustable Tone Break
· Adjustable Iron Volume
· Ground Tracking
· Auto & Manual Ground Balance
· Pinpoint & Depth Indicator (cm/inch)
· All Terrain 11×7″ Search Coil
· Dual LCD Display
· Digital Target ID & ID Masking
· Frequency Shift
· Built-in LED Flashlight
· Waterproof Search Coils
· Easy To Use & Ergonomic Design
· Long Battery Life
· 10 Languages
Waterproof FR29 DD Search Coil – 28.5 x 18cm (11’’x 7’’)
Waterproof FR13 DD Search Coil – 13cm (5’’)
4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
Extra Lower Shaft
OPTIONAL SEARCH COILS AND ACCESSORIES
Waterproof FR26 DD Search Coil – 26 cm x 14 cm (10’’x 5.5’’)
Waterproof FR40 DD Search Coil – 39.5 cm x 34 cm (15.5’’x 13’’)
Weather – Resistant Cover
4 AA Rechargeable Batteries
Should you have any questions, please email: email@example.com or phone: 0409727909